Wedding Shoot Pricing
I usually only do small casual weddings
- no occasion is too small
I believe in the * K * I * S * S * theory
(keep it simple snapology)
I believe that a straight hourly rate will save you money and from ending up with photos that you don't want
I feel that your wedding is not a photo opportunity, but an occasion to be captured.
I don't want to take you to three locations and have a separate shoot for your shoes and earrings.
I shoot in a documentary style with the bare minimum of stylised posed shots - in saying that I do feel it is important to create special portraits with family and loved ones
The per hour cost of a shoot varies, but is usually $500 per hour*
- included in the per hour cost is 3-6 hours post shoot processing, so for each 3 hours I shoot, I can spend up to 18 hours or more processing the shots - models and weddings take more processing - family shoots and portraiture take less - please do not hesitate to discuss your needs.
For weddings I shoot a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours
Travel costs will be charged for any event out of the Byron Shire
Your photos will be ready within 28 days in an online file
* Extra camera/photographer $100 per hour + travel costs
* Extra photo post production $50 per hour
* First 2 hours ($1000) deposit paid one week in advance
* Balance of shoot, extra camera and travel costs payable on the day of the event before the shoot
(I accept cash, cheque or PAYPAL)
Digital negatives are for personal use only* and are not for resale* or publishing*
It is necessary for me to meet or see a photo the couple before the wedding day and speak to the bride at least one week before the wedding